Healthcare ServicesCompliantly Securing Collaboration
Protect All Regulated Data with Confidence
Medical providers face regulatory and compliance requirements with significant challenges protecting health information (PHI) from unauthorized access, while ensuring physicians and patients have reliable, fast, and unhindered service.
Patient safety and privacy concerns have become a top priority for one of the most targeted and attacked industries. Electronic health records (EHR), along with an increased usage of mobile, IoT and cloud solutions, complicate data security and compliance.
Healthcare Concerns for 2018
- Maintaining regulatory compliance
- Implementing cloud security
- Deploying sufficient data security and privacy measures
- Securing access to applications and systems across your organization
- Keeping up with new technologies, such as wearable medical devices and IoT
A Better Approach
Why is authentication and data protection critical for your industry? Over 80% of hacking-related breaches in 2017 involved either stolen or weak passwords. The majority of documented data breaches could have been successful mitigated with strong authentication and encryption.
Secure Channels data protection solutions enable healthcare to collaborate effectively and securely with partners and patients.