Secure Channels IncTechnology
- Private cloud with public facing subnets which allow for secure storage,
- Robust language agnostic customer interfaces
- Defense against denial of service attacks through auto-scaling based on demand.
- current encryption standards (e.g. AES256)
- our own patented protocols (e.g. PKMS2)
- our own mathematical encryption models (over 350 patterns)
- an encryption oriented scripting language
- optional customer encryption processes
- Patented technology that uses available FIPS certified 3rd party encryption libraries in a new and innovative way to produce “unbreakable”* communications and data files. The technology is entitled PKMS2 for “Pattern Key Multi Segment, Multi Standard.” .
Secure Channels encrypted patented cloud services include.
SecureChannels Process Hardened Encryption Resource Environment
SPHERE is our technology that combines the following into a cohesive process
Pattern Key Multi Segment, Multi Standard
PKMS2 enhanced Encryption